Pages

Monday 26 September 2011

My Favourite Subject

My favourite subject will have to definitely be Writing because it lets my imagination go wild and makes me observe what the item, place or person is when it comes to descriptive writing.

I enjoy doing this subject mainly because it lets me think out side of the box and go beyond the known. Normally when it comes to Creative Writing I think of special events that I have seen or experienced. Descriptive writing is what I find as a challenge because I have to observe that item, place or thing for a long time before I am able to describe it in writing. Recounts are a challenge for me also because it is like a test to see how good my memory is when it comes to recounts on that event that recently happened.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.